Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 AI Dual Camera vs Huawei Y5 Prime (2018)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 AI Dual Camera 4GB/64GB Vs Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) Full Comparison in 2018 and 2019.
- Announced2018, March 2018, May
- StatusAvailable. Released 2018, March Available. Released 2018, June
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA - China GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - China
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300) - Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Vietnam
LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300) - Taiwan LTE
- SpeedHSPA, LTE
HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.158.6 x 75.4 x 8.1 mm (6.24 x 2.97 x 0.32 in) 146.5 x 70.9 x 8.3 mm (5.77 x 2.79 x 0.33 in)
- Weight181 g (6.38 oz) 142 g (5.01 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front glass, aluminum body
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.99 inches, 92.6 cm2 (~77.4% screen-to-body ratio) 5.45 inches, 76.7 cm2 (~73.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~403 ppi density) 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~295 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- MIUI 9
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.0 (Oreo) Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm)
Mediatek MT6739 (28 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260
Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 509 PowerVR GE8100
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64/32 GB 16 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4/6 GB 2 GB
- Primary camera12 MP, f/1.9, 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF
5 MP, f/2.0, 1.25µm, depth sensor 13 MP, f/2.0, AF
- Secondary camera13 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm
- FeaturesDual-LED flash, panorama, HDR Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtones Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE v4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0 microUSB v2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5 HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4000 mAh battery 3020 mAh battery
- Made byChina China
- ColorBlack, Gold, Rose Gold, Blue, Flame Red Black, Gold, Blue
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
Document viewer MP4/H.264 player