Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) vs Huawei P20 Lite
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite:
The price of Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 6 is 14,999 Taka. Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) smartphone comes with 5.84 inches IPS LCD display and performing 2.0 GHz, Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa-core processor. It has 3/4 GB of RAM and 32/64 GB internal storage, which can expanded to 256 GB with external storage. This stylish device has a 12 MP, 5 MP in the back and a 5 MP camera on the front side. It has powered by a standard 4000 mAh Li-Po battery.
Huawei P20 Lite:
The current price of Huawei P20 Lite is only BDT 19,990. Huawei P20 Lite brings some great features Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gear Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor. It’s a 4G tech dual-SIM smartphone. P20 Lite is available in Klein Blue, Sakura Pink and Midnight Black colors. This is a 5.84 inch LTPS IPS LCD display with 1080 × 2280 resolution. The camera has 2 dual cameras with 16 MP, 2 MP and 2.2 apertors. The front has a 16/24 MP camera with Selfie Focus. It is powered by 3000 mAh battery, which runs the HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor and offers 4 GB of RAM and 32/64 GB of ROM for a smooth running.
- Announced2018, July 2018, March
- StatusAvailable. Released 2018, July Available. Released 2018, March
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Global
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - China HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE LTE
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.149.3 x 71.7 x 8.8 mm (5.88 x 2.82 x 0.35 in) 148.6 x 71.2 x 7.4 mm (5.85 x 2.80 x 0.29 in)
- Weight178 g (6.28 oz) 145 g (5.11 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front glass, aluminum frame, plastic back
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.84 inches, 85.1 cm2 (~79.5% screen-to-body ratio) 5.84 inches, 85.1 cm2 (~80.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~432 ppi density) 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~432 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10; Android One Android 8.0 (Oreo); EMUI 8
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm)
HiSilicon Kirin 659 (16 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 506 Mali-T830 MP2
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32 GB, 64 GB 32/64 GB or 128 GB (China, Malaysia)
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.3 GB, 4 GB 4 GB RAM
- Primary camera12 MP, f/2.2, 1.25 μm, PDAF
5 MP, f/2.2, 1.12 μm, depth sensor 16 MP, f/2.2, 1.0µm, PDAF
2 MP, depth sensor
- Secondary camera5 MP, f/2.0
16 MP, f/2.0, 28mm (wide), 1.12µm
24 MP, f/2.0 (AL00 for India; TL00 for China)
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (LX2/LX3) or a/b/g/n/ac (LX1/LX2J), WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP, LE 4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX HD
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint - (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro (except LX2, AL00), proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5 HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4000 mAh battery 3000 mAh battery
- Made byChina China
- ColorBlack, Blue, Gold (Global); Rose Gold, Red (China only) Klein Blue, Sakura Pink, Midnight Black
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 5V/2A 10W
Charging 5V/2A 10W Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W